Blue Cat’s Dynamics is a complete dynamics effect processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander or even distortion unit. You can manage the dynamics response of the plug-in with a unique two-thresholds system. The plug-in includes an input filter as well as a side chain filter, in order to control the frequencies affected by the compression. Its continuous VCA/Opto and Peak/RMS controls let you smoothly and precisely choose the behavior of the envelope detection like you have never been able to.
A brick wall limiter/clipper has been added to the output for a complete control of the dynamics response. You can use this software as a real time side chain compressor as well, thanks to its unique MIDI CC & automation output. Side chaining has never been so easy, as you can see in our tutorial, and it even lets you trigger external hardware devices. It’s also possible to trigger other effects according to the dynamics response.
“The most flexible all-in-one dynamics processor”
Blue Cat’s Dynamics is a full featured dynamics processor: it can be used as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all at once! The dynamics response of the plug-in can be tweaked with a unique two-thresholds system, and provides detailed visual feedback about its behavior.
The plug-in includes several filters to control the frequencies affected by the compression. Its continuous VCA/Opto and Peak/RMS controls let you smoothly and precisely choose the behavior of the envelope detection like you have never been able to.
The plug-in also provides advanced stereo features, with mid/side processing capability, multiple stereo linking options and the ability to choose the channels affected by the processor.
An additional brick wall limiter and clipper with optional lookahead protects the output for complete control over the dynamics response.
Three different modes are available for external side chaining, using either the external side chain input, MIDI control or automation lanes.
The configurable visual feedback shows every detail of what is going on inside the plug-in. You can also record this information as automation curves, to monitor the modifications applied to the signal on top of the audio representation of your favorite host application.
All these features can be controlled from a fully configurable user interface, or from any external controller.
The package includes a mono and a stereo version for optimal CPU usage.
Blue Cat’s MB-5 Dynamix is an extremely powerful all-in-one multiband dynamics processor: it can be used as a multiband compressor, limiter, gate, expander, waveshaper or all combined at once, on any part of the spectrum. The unique dynamics processing section of the Blue Cat’s Dynamics plug-in has been streamlined and integrated in this plug-in to process each one of the 5 bands separately. The plug-in provides unique envelope detection capabilities that let one band trigger the dynamics response on others (internal side-chain). Combined with the advanced stereo features including mid/side processing and independent channels activation, it gives you full control over the dynamics of the signal for a wide range of effects.Blue Cat’s Dynamics is a full featured dynamics processor capable of acting as a compressor, gate, expander, limiter, waveshaper or all at once, thanks to a unique two-thresholds system. Almost 9 years after the initial release, this new version has been rebuilt from scratch, with a brand new user interface and redesigned algorithms with improved controls. With even more visual feedback with its new envelopes view and gain reduction histograms, the new depth and envelope shape parameters, the plug-in offers full control over the dynamics of the sound. An external side chain input has also been added to propose no less than 3 methods for side chaining. The full list of new features and improvements built into Blue Cat’s Dynamics 4.0 is available below.
- Full featured dynamics processor: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, waveshaper with a unique two thresholds system.
- Total control over the processor: continuous peak/RMS and Opto/VCA modes selection, peak envelope shape control, depth control to limit the gain range, lookahead.
- Total control over the signal: dry/wet control for parallel compression, input and side chain filters.
- Stereo or mid-side processing with multiple channels linking options.
- Post brickwall limiter or clipper with lookahead.
- Optimal monitoring: dynamics response, envelopes and gain reduction real time display with zooming capability. The main compression information can be recorded as automation curves.
- Best quality: up to 4x oversampling for the best sounding quality.
- Multiple side chaining modes: a unique way to perform side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
- Fully configurable user interface for optimal experience.
- No latency (except with lookahead).
- New Features:
- Fully redesigned algorithms.
- External side chain input.
- Control the attack and release shape of the peak envelope.
- Improved monitoring, with gain reduction and increase histograms and new envelopes view.
- Brand new fully customizable user interface:
- New look and feel.
- Show/hide what you need.
- Meters and curves can now be frozen.
- Zoomable GR meters and curves.
- Improved readability.
- Animated transitions.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in’s user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Load Presets using MIDI Bank Select and Program Change.
- Copy/paste the plug-in’s current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter (in and out).
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- Audio Suite support for the AAX version for offline dynamics processing in Pro Tools.
- Dynamics response curve is now displayed on the AVID S6 control surface when used with Pro Tools.
- Limiter and output meter now work in L/R mode when the dynamics section is operating in Mid/Side mode.
- New presets to get started faster.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- Plug-in now shows in the “Dynamics” section of most DAWs.
- The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path and remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
- Improved parameters display and response curves on control surfaces.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- (RTAS) Fixed parameters control with EUCON control surfaces in Pro Tools.
- Fixed user interface issues in Final Cut Pro X.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor (M1)
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
Blue Cat Audio Dynamics All-In-One Dynamics Processing Plug-In
Providing multiple dynamics processing options in a single plug-in, the Dynamics All-In-One Dynamics Processing Plug-In from Blue Cat Audio can function as a compressor, limiter, gate, expander, and waveshaper. It features a dual-threshold system that allows for intricate dynamic response control, along with a wet/dry knob that allows for parallel processing without the need for creating auxiliary tracks.
Further control is provided via an input filter as well as a side-chain input for triggered compression or gating, while the selectable VCA/Opto and peak/RMS controls allow you to dictate how the compression will react to your source audio. Additionally, mid/side processing and multiple stereo linking options help you customize the control of stereo material. The plug-in is Mac and Windows compatible and requires VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, or DirectX compatible host software.
Blue Cat Audio FreqAnalyst Multi Multiple Track Spectral Analysis Tool Plug-In
Allowing you to compare the spectral analysis of several tracks at once, the FreqAnalyst Multi Spectral Analysis Tool Plug-In from Blue Cat Audio gives you the ability to see which parts of the spectrum individual instruments in your mix use. Its Diff view allows you to compare the spectrum of several instances, which can be used for EQ matching or curve response management.
The plug-in’s precision and rate can be managed by applying an offset or slope to the measured spectrum, while 3 performance modes give you the choice between instant, peak, or average response, depending on your needs. The spectrogram itself can be set to 2D or 3D operation, with the later providing a waterfall mode in display. The display for all modes support zooming, allowing you to hone in on exact areas for critical analysis. The inclusion of 4 memory slots allows you to compare multiple tracks. The plug-in is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, and DirectX formats on Mac and Windows.
Blue Cat Audio FreqAnalyst Pro Spectral Analysis Tool and Automation Generator Plug-In
With performance that can be switched between multiple detail views and display modes, the FreqAnalyst Pro Spectral Analysis Tool and Automation Generator Plug-In from Blue Cat Audio provides real-time analysis with adjustable attack and release parameters. Additionally, it features output parameters that can generate MIDI CC messages for control of other effects in real time.
The plug-in ‘s precision and rate can be managed by applying an offset or slope to the measured spectrum, while 3 performance modes give you the choice between instant, peak, or average response, depending on your needs. The spectrogram itself can be set to 2D or 3D operation, with the later providing a waterfall mode in display. The display for all modes support zooming, allowing you to hone in on exact areas for critical analysis. The inclusion of 4 memory slots allows you to compare multiple tracks. The plug-in is available in VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, and DirectX formats on Mac and Windows.
How To Install?1: Download Pro 2023 Crack from the given links.
2: Therefore, Unzip the files.
3: While Copy files and paste them into the installation folder.
4: Similarly, Run a program with replaced files.
5: Then you can Activate the full version.
6: Enjoy more.