- Monitor fan speeds, temperatures, and voltages in computers with hardware monitoring chips
- Last updated on 07/06/16
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
SpeedFan monitors voltages, fan speeds, and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. It can even access SMART information for hard disks that support this feature, and show hard-disk temperatures if that are supported. SpeedFan fully supports SCSI disks and can even change the FSB on some hardware (but this should be considered a bonus feature). At the lowest level, SpeedFan is a hardware monitor software that can access temperature sensors, but mainly it can control fan speeds (depending on the capabilities of your sensor chip and your hardware) according to the temperatures inside your PC, thus reducing noise and power consumption.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 4.52
- Added full IPMI support
- Added full support for IT IT8771E
- Added full support for Intel Sunrise Point (Z170) SMBus
- Added full support for STMicro STTS2004
- Added full support for NCT6793D
- Added full support for Giantec GT34TS04 and GT34TS02
- Added support for Atom E3800 SMBus
- Added support for Atom C2000 SMBus
- Added support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A at non standard addresses
- Enabled SMBus on Intel 6 Series / C20x, if needed
- Fixed SCSI_PASS_THROUGH access on some systems
- Skipped accessing those hard disks that return the ID Sector from another disk
- Fixed Nuvoton NCT6791D and NCT6792D sixth fan readings
- Added support for alternate registers of NCT6793D
- Fixed German translation for CPU Usage
How To Install?1: Download Pro 2023 Crack from the given links.
2: Therefore, Unzip the files.
3: While Copy files and paste them into the installation folder.
4: Similarly, Run a program with replaced files.
5: Then you can Activate the full version.
6: Enjoy more.