- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well as rip and burn CDs
- Last updated on 10/20/18
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
- Also available on Mac
Winamp is a free multimedia player made by Nullsoft. It supports numerous audio and video formats. It also plays streamed video and audio content, both live and recorded, authored worldwide. It has an extremely customizable media library, and allows you to rip and burn your favorite music CDs. Winamp has thousands of skins and plug-ins that allow you to change the look-and-feel of the player, as well as add new features. The player also has access to thousands of free songs, videos and online radio stations from SHOUTcast Radio and AOL Radio with XM.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 5.8 BETA BUILD 3660
- New: Windows Audio (WASAPI) Output plug-in (w.i.p.)
- Improved: Added an option to completely disable Winamp’s video support
- Improved: Added an auto-fullscreen option to video prefs
- Improved: Added /ENUMPLAYLISTS to the command-line support
- Improved: Windows 8.1 and 10 compatibility
- Improved: [in_mod] OpenMPT-based Module Player (replaces old MikMod player)
- Improved: [ml_playlists] Added browse path & edit title functions in Ctrl+E editor
- Improved: [Bento] Updated scrollbars and buttons and other tweaks (thanks Martin)
- Improved: [Bento & Modern skins] Added a Playlist Search feature (thanks Victor)
- Fixed: New URLs not being remembered after using Reset history in Open URL dialog
- Fixed: Various memory leaks
- Fixed: [gen_tray] Not showing correct current icon pack in preferences
- Fixed: [in_avi] Divide-by-zero crash with badly formed files (thanks ITDefensor)
- Fixed: [in_mp3] Crashing with some ID3v2 tags
- Fixed: [ml_wire] Slow loading issue
- Fixed: [ssdp] Crash on load if jnetlib was not correctly initialized
- Misc: Minimum required OS is now Win XP sp3 (Windows 7 or higher recommended)
- Misc: More general tweaks, improvements, fixes and optimizations
- Misc: Moved shared DLLs to Winamp\Shared folder
- Misc: MP3 Encoder must now be downloaded manually (to Shared folder)
- Removed: All former “Pro” licensed functions (Winamp is now 100% freeware again)
- Removed: gen_jumpex & UnicodeTaskbarFix (making way for native implementations)
- Removed: [in_wm] DRM support
- Replaced: CD playback and ripping now using native Windows API (instead of Sonic)
- Replaced: MP3 Decoder now mpg123 based (instead of Fraunhofer)
- Replaced: AAC Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Replaced: H.264 Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Replaced: MPEG-4 Pt.2 Decoder now using Media Foundation (Vista and higher)
- Updated: [in_vorbis] libogg 1.3.2 & libvorbis 1.3.5 (aoTuV b6.03)
- Updated: [libyajl] libyajl v2.1.0
- Updated: [OpenSSL] OpenSSL v1.0.1i
- Updated: [png] libpng v1.5.24
How To Install?1: Download Pro 2023 Crack from the given links.
2: Therefore, Unzip the files.
3: While Copy files and paste them into the installation folder.
4: Similarly, Run a program with replaced files.
5: Then you can Activate the full version.
6: Enjoy more.